15 April 2007

B is for Bizarro!




B is for my favorite funny page ART, Bizarro by Dan Piraro. He has a great new book out from Abrams Books, "Bizarro and Other Strange Manifestations of the Art of Dan Piraro." All of his books are fantastic! C gave be about 6 of them for my birthday last year. It was a great birthday, everyone sitting around reading and laughing.
Check out his web site: http://www.bizarro.com/books/Bz_Art_of_DanPiraro.htm

Thanks Dan, for writing and sharing with this blog!

2 comments:

  1. that was the nicest Z ever waiting for me when I came home! And it was just what I needed after being on campus from 9am till 11:30 pm! thanks for reminding me that sparkles are really what its all about! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zparkles!
    I made a comment on your blog but you are going to have to hunt for it ... by the hair cut. :)
    Glad you like the Z. I'm also glad that some part of school is over for you, and that you are not at Virginia Tech. :(

    ReplyDelete