
The Beehive Bazaar is the new name for a great song and dance, (well, actually more like thread, bead & paint) act (varied art sale) that wonderful creative women do twice a year in the Provo. It is organized by the Brilliants: Molly, Noelle and Stephanie.
This year the Spring Show will be:
Friday May 11, 10:00am - 8pm &
Saturday, May 12, 10:00am - 6pm.
It will be at Gallery One Ten at 110 South 300 West in lovely Cheney protesting Provo, Utah.
Here is the bloggity blog blog to give you the gist of what is available: http://beehivebazaar.blogspot.com/
Don't miss it!
By the way, I love that B (above). I wish I could post it about 40 times that size, but I'd hate to crash my pals' computers.
it's going to be good fun and great shopping for the handmade...my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds cool. I wish Provo wasn't sooooo faaarrrr awwwayyyyy.
ReplyDeleteHey BBH :) It's not so far away! And well worth the trip. And ya know what? Its the same distance to SLC FROM Provo as From SLC TO Provo! I know it seems longer, one of those funky things in life. (Now there is a nice break with the IKEA store. Opening 23 May.)
ReplyDeleteI know, I know...I've become such a baby about driving, completely turning my back on my Southern California roots as in "Hey guys let's go see XYZ..we'd only be on the road like about 2 and a half hours..oh yeah, let's totally go!"
ReplyDeleteI just may have to go.
Let's plan an Ikea rendezvous after it opens!
Let's! (And it's halfway! -- & not schizo pricey Thanksgiving Point.) My pal Ashley want to go opening day... we are rethinking that plan.
ReplyDeletethanks for the nice words-we appreciate your support! can't wait to see your stuff...
ReplyDelete