17 April 2007

T is for Threads, Toga & Time.



Last Friday K had Greek Day at his school. All 6th graders got to dress up in Togas and eat Greek food, no kegs, or food fights were involved however. In the dramatic part of the day K played Alexander the Great, with an out of character moment, for both AtG and K, when stage fright momentarily crippled the actor.

I thought it would have been fun for K to dress up as a Geek, for Geek Day. Perhaps a Greek Geek? Where does the pocket protector go on a toga?

Threads: I've been doing quite a bit of sewing lately. Sock puppets and Trivial Tissue holders. N's morning class is so boring for him (at USDB, there are only 2 other children.) I try to visit his class once a week and have Art Time. C & I made sock puppets with his class before C left for NYC last week. I'll post pictures in a while, maybe a video!

Dang. Art Time on Greek Day? That would be a blast. Maybe I'll just have to have that party someday.

Time. Where the H-E-Double TOOTHPICK (nice Utah expression) does it go? I have discovered that Blogging takes TIME. I love being in touch with friends and Family around the globe though and I LOVE hearing from F&F. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment