16 May 2007

F is for Friend. Ahhhh.




On Monday I made a new friend. For now she is nameless, have any suggestions?

K says, "Jibbly! Jibbly! Jibbly! Creepy--that is not MY friend."

J says, "I hate it. It creeps me out!"

Interstate Ceramics is closing and selling all of their porcelain dolls, and everything else too! I found her on Saturday and thought my sister-in-law, a Halloween enthusiast, would like her. Then I realized I like her. And such a great deal! On Monday I thought if she hadn't sold she was mine. There she was, waiting.

Those eyes, those hands, that face, those socks and boots, those teeth! The long flowing hair and elegant clothes are great accents. Ski fans, doesn't she have nice form?

I think I should prop her up outside the children's bed rooms, reminding them to STAY IN BED!

3 comments:

  1. Love the the witch. Most excellent form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby says, Gwendle, Zelda, Wanda, or Cassandra for witch names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If "F" stands for friend that it should definately be,
    Filus

    ReplyDelete