01 May 2007

Oh wow.


Look here for more info. Originally from
http://gizmodo.com/

The upside of insomnia is ... up getting things done?

Look what I found. It is for real. Found it on Gizmoto. It is an actual VW garage.

Another thing I found on a few sites is the Turd Twister. Can't believe it's for real--just so sick. All the comments (thankfully) agree! Also, can't post it here--just too too sick.

Men's gadget/design sites appeal to me. The girly design stuff & fluff is getting tiresome, as though anyone has the money, time or space for all that. The boy sites are more fantasy, whoa cool related. Less self reflection, more ideas.

Don't like the mean and nasty side of the internet. Comments can get out of hand. Fact is, they are all Anonymous.

5 comments:

  1. The first thing I though of when I saw this was the old Fisher Price parking garage. Remember how there was that turntable on the top level? You'd rotate the car until it was lined up with one of the parking slots arranged in a semicircle? It was always a little perplexing to me, (a child who tended toward overthinking things)that this great idea was played out on a toy garage, but not any real garage I knew of.

    Now I can have design closure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Too cool. I like your original posts. Refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BBH -- Hey, it IS the Fisher Price garage! I used to love FP, one airplane in particular... that my big brother BLEW up with a cherry bomb! When I was 21 he gave me a new one, but it wasn't the same. I know about those childhood plaything doors that are left a jar.

    Happy to help you with design closure :) That alone is refreshing!

    C and I were thinking that the cars must be in neutral and then sorta scooped up onto the elevator? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DM glad you saw it! So nice talking with you today. Been planning studio shots for 5, 13-19 :)

    ReplyDelete