
Several weeks ago Gabby posted this on Design Mom, it is just what I've been looking for. I have tried to create these sort of warning signs for my commandos, oops, I mean kiddos, but they didn't have the right air of authority.
Really need to figure out how to make wallpaper out of this stuff.
Just one more, the possibilities are endless!

What would that Godzilla symbol actually be for?
I must've missed these at design mom. Are those your designs or hers? LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I'm totally momzilla.
ReplyDeleteoh, saw Rona at the gym this morning. Was that a tiearra she was wearing? lol!
Go to the site! Those are my designs, but I can't really say that since the designs are really pre-done. Your words, choose from basic illustrations.
ReplyDeleteRona?! Tiara? She was "being" Paris Hilton. As people walked into the class she'd say in a funny sweet tone, "Oooh, You're hot!" Or, "That's hot!" We all looked like hell, coming and going, so it was extra funny.
Pink cupcakes followed! With sprinkles, just like the ones Paris ordered to be delivered to her home as she started her brief house arrest. They were great, from scratch, by a woman in the class. :)
How does Rona know so much about Paris? Hmmm.
Love these, always need to put children in line!
ReplyDeleteI'm reminding of when I lived in the avenues with a bunch of artists (not-so-tidy ones), and I left a mean note in the bathroom after I had cleaned it. "Keep this bathroom clean, or I'll rip your head off." True confessions here.
ReplyDeleteLike the signs but I wonder if like everything else kids wouldn't simply igonre them
ReplyDelete