Ack! Sorry I haven't been around! I will refrain from leaving an actual comment on every recent post, I will just say, I totally laughed at the recycling picture. Endless papers are one of my many nemesises (plural? Nemesisi?)
And I absolutely adore the pink lego backpack. Too cool. And the plates are awesome too! Did you do those on your own or at one of those "places"?
Saw Rona this morning, I was there around 8:45ish (late for me) and thought of you!
I should really just send an email eh? Well, a comment will have to do for now! Hope you're well, Katie
Hey Julie, Those are some of the 61 plates that I just mailed into the Make-A-Plate factory, it is really called Mak-it. Some of the plates were from 2005 (!), many were by the children and friends.
I love doing them and have done hundreds. My children's favorite, the one they fight over says, "You are my favorite" because each one knows that they are! My favorite S, Favorite K, Favorite J, Favorite N and Favorite M (even at age 3!!! :P)
I am putting the plates away for a long while so that I can work on my photo albums -- as in stick the photographs into books on a regular basis. "Scrap booking" is not the right verb for what I'm planning on doing. These books are excellent for N and M's language development. It is imperative that I do them. J, K and S will love them too! I might use some for imagery for some drawings... ART! perhaps even on plates.
Very cool. Thanks for the explanation! Photos. Yip. I need to do that too. I'm just trying to get them organized. Putting them in books seems too daunting.
Ack! Sorry I haven't been around! I will refrain from leaving an actual comment on every recent post, I will just say, I totally laughed at the recycling picture. Endless papers are one of my many nemesises (plural? Nemesisi?)
ReplyDeleteAnd I absolutely adore the pink lego backpack. Too cool. And the plates are awesome too! Did you do those on your own or at one of those "places"?
Saw Rona this morning, I was there around 8:45ish (late for me) and thought of you!
I should really just send an email eh? Well, a comment will have to do for now! Hope you're well,
Katie
Please explain the photos. What are they? Plates? Cards? Cute, for sure!
ReplyDeleteHey Julie,
ReplyDeleteThose are some of the 61 plates that I just mailed into the Make-A-Plate factory, it is really called Mak-it. Some of the plates were from 2005 (!), many were by the children and friends.
I love doing them and have done hundreds. My children's favorite, the one they fight over says, "You are my favorite" because each one knows that they are! My favorite S, Favorite K, Favorite J, Favorite N and Favorite M (even at age 3!!! :P)
I am putting the plates away for a long while so that I can work on my photo albums -- as in stick the photographs into books on a regular basis. "Scrap booking" is not the right verb for what I'm planning on doing. These books are excellent for N and M's language development. It is imperative that I do them. J, K and S will love them too! I might use some for imagery for some drawings... ART! perhaps even on plates.
Very cool. Thanks for the explanation! Photos. Yip. I need to do that too. I'm just trying to get them organized. Putting them in books seems too daunting.
ReplyDelete