
From the Day in Pictures section of sfgate.com.
Seriously folks, if you want to eat pumpkin, this is a great recipe. Something about these cookies makes them super yummy. Everybody loves them.
(Don't look SisterSkinny... it's not pretty!)
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Preheat oven to 375º
Combine:
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup vegetable oil
Stir in:
2 cups pumpkin puree (16 oz can)
2 teaspoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 eggs
Then add:
4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
3 teaspoons cinnamon (to punch it up a bit I recently added a bit of cloves, ginger and allspice, VERY optional)
Mix. Then Blend in:
12 ounces chocolate chips (mix semi-sweet & milk chocolate)
1 cup chopped nuts (Very optional)
Drop from teaspoon onto cookie sheet, covered with parchment paper. Bake 8 minutes, or a little more. Cool on cooling rack.
I really have to get parchment paper, which I've been meaning to do for years. Although, our oven is so tiny, we can only bake a dozen cookies at a time. Not efficient, energy or timewise.
ReplyDelete