11 November 2007

G is for Great Gifts, ahhhh.


Recently we were invited to a wedding of a very clever, funny, young man (who likes to ski, a lot). We have known him for a long time and are happy that he has found and married the wonderful young lady of his dreams. Hearing that he was engaged I kept my antennae out for a perfect gift for him/them. His word is "spatical". This is what I found, the "free-loader fork". A simple invention to help yourself get more of the good stuff, on the other person's plate, where you know it tastes better. It is a fork with a telescoping handle, dishwasher safe.

Could there be a more perfect wedding gift? The first thing you learn as a married person is that your plate is not your own. I gave them two so that they could steal more equally.

1 comment:

  1. That is the greatest wedding gift ever! I am glad you gave two. Smart, married woman that you are.

    ReplyDelete