23 December 2007

C is for Caps for sale!


M is a fish of sorts. The sort with long messy hair. Thinking it would be nice if she has a swim cap, I went on a hunt. Just goes to show the marvels of the modern world are not bridges and damns but the wwweb. What do you think? Dusty Rose or Lilac?

A lot of these styles must sell like hot cakes...wish I had thought of this sooner, think of what a great neighbor gift this would make! Oh, gosh you shouldn't have... REALLY.
Here is another popular style:

I remember wearing these in CA, as a 6 year old, ripping the petals off, gnawing on the rubber.

Be sure to check out the brain caps!

1 comment:

  1. My grandma used to wear one of these when she needed to see the beauty parlor lady, but did not have an appointment quite yet. I remember her coming to visit, with a petal cap, and the neighbor girl bursting into tears. She was afraid of my grandma...the sweetest woman on earth...because she had a very strange cap on her head.

    ReplyDelete