11 March 2008

L is for ski List.


Note how many things on the list below are not visible on happy & cute spidey-ski-boy:
SKI LIST
[] hat/helmet
[] balaclava
[] long johns
[] ski socks
[] gloves
[] pants
[] lip goo
[] sun block
[] sweater
[] jacket
[] ski boots
[] skis
[] poles
[] GOGGLES! (leave in the car if you don't want them)
[] Sun glasses w/ leash
[] SKI PASS!
[] lunch/monies
[] phone (charged) in zip-lock bag (Daniel's trick)
[] camera (charged, w/ "film")
[] iPod
[] speakers
[] hand warmers

J doesn't have any idea how dang cute he is. Although he doesn't protest anymore, yelling, "I'm NOT cute -- I'm COOOOOOOOL!!" Can you tell he likes to ski? This last year he has figured out about snow, control, speed and fun, for himself. One thing he learned is: if skiing with Mom don't scream and yell like a banshee with arms waving and flailing about while flying down the hill, recklessly. Not good.

K was at play practice last Saturday, but the rest of us had a great time at Sundance. It is a dream to ski with everyone together. We met up with some friends and M had an extra dose of fun with her ski bunny pal. I had a great time with my ski bunny pal too! It is so rare that I get to go skiing and then to go with a friend?! I want more of that! Lunch, not homemade, :(was icky and expensive. Even the guy behind the counter said that the chili was "dangerous." Oh oh. Made us miss simple turkey sandwiches, orange slices and homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. (Meanwhile, K experimented with long boards... no picture available.)

2 comments:

  1. That was definately fun!
    Lets do it again
    and again
    and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LETS! I think we are going to go Saturday afternoon.
    Angie and I were talking about your super cool bike and the fact that J is super cool to get it for you.
    We need a bike stand, our bikes seem to be breeding. ?! oh dear.

    ReplyDelete