


S is ready for the races at Ascot.

C and Kent C.

Thought you might like to see the hats that Nathan and Margo decorated 2 Friday nights ago in Park City at the Kimball Art Center. We figured it out once we got home: two paper bags rolled, sculpted together into a hat. The hat-lady goes to events with hats already assembled and painted. The children have a bunch of goodies to choose from: googly eyes+pompoms+feathers+beads+stickers+glue+big hat base = fun. I wish I could find her card.
We went to see our pal Kent Christensen's very sweet paintings. Just looking at the dark chocolates made my head ache. Poor ol' pitiful me. The rice crispy treats? They were ok. :) N and M LOVED them all! Wait, they WANT them all! I wouldn't mind a few too, remind me of the sweet life.
No comments:
Post a Comment