


From C: S and I are having a great time in China. Yesterday we were at a place called the summer palace. It is a huge garden with Chinese "castles" or palaces. A funny thing happened there. S and I were just standing there talking to our friends and suddenly this girl with a pink hat is standing right next to me. Someone is taking her picture--with me. She hadn't said anything, she's just standing next to me. So we started talking to them and then got a picture with the girl's mother. I put my arm around the mother and she almost died. You can see the pictures attached.
Pretty soon there was another woman (a little older) having her picture taken with me, but she didn't dare to stand right next to me. She stood in front of me a little so I would be in the picture. Then it happened again a few more times.
My friends were joking that we should start charging for pictures with Christopher and start a website called "Photoswithchristopheratthesummerpalace.com"
Later, a girl asked S to take some pictures with her. They started playing and making faces. It was really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment