19 June 2008

T is for Tissue, boo hoo hoo.





Yesterday was a day full of stories... left me in an odd mood to go and cavort with some way hep, way way hepper than I, chicks at Molly's Soiree Centrale. I was glad to go though. Thanks Molly! Thanks Steph for inviting me!

For the Beehive Bazaar I made some lovely wool felt tissue holders and felt needle books (May 07). They sold well and so I created a few sets of "pocket projects" to work on while waiting etc. for the children. Well, there wasn't a lot to show and sell at the December and the May show. Finally, I finished this one, only this one. I made it for my friend Sis. Lemone; she was recently called as the Stake Relief Society President. When I heard she was called I knew I had to make one for her. The only tangible requirement for her job is a shoulder to cry on and some tissue. She has phenomenal style and in an incredible gardener.

No comments:

Post a Comment