
Someones' 42nd birthday is just around the corner... This is the birthday of the 72 hour kit since C is anxious that we are not as prepared as we should be.
I've found some very unusually practical things for his backpack. A huge match that is a lighter, a mini saw, elegant paper soap, a cast iron dutch oven for weight-lifting and cooking with weird ingredients (7-Up/ketchup)... but in dark times how are we going to cook the rabbits that we are raising, in case of an emergency? (True: our end-of-the-world neighbors did that. Their rabbits were part of their food storage.)
Wouldn't this be lovely? http://www.greenergrassdesign.com/to_go_porcelain_table_grill_by_evasolo.html
Hey I'm so sad that we weren't in town Friday night. We so totally would have come over to watch a movie with you!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to C!
should you be posting his birthday presents online? i mean what if he reads them?
ReplyDelete♥
Well, mlle. anonymous ;)
ReplyDeleteC never reads the blog. Also, he isn't getting anything so grand... he is getting a grocery store special cast-iron Dutch Oven for $17.99.
Sigh. Maybe I'll figure out how to make one of those cake mix jobs with 7-up? ;P
(By the way, I hear Obama doesn't use emoticons.)
::::::::
BBH, we were sorry to miss you too!
Still wanna get together with Luz? I have ebay questions for you.