



This is where I am heading. If I can leave in a minute or two I'll ride my bike there. ..only seems fitting.
I hope to catch up on Rona/Spin posts in the next few days. These shots are from just before Mother's day. I tie dyed a bunch of towels (IKEA $.49) and put one on each bike... they were well received. (Didn't do tie dye with Taz last week.)
I love the dark room, loud music, distracting teacher, friends, sweat. It is no longer about weight loss, it is 100% for my brain. About an hour after class I am so much calmer, not really relaxed. It is just a clean feeling, even when I look sick and don't get a chance to shower until late in the afternoon. Perhaps that is the definition of an addict... showers become secondary to the drug.
No comments:
Post a Comment