This is J's pine wood derby car. An award winner, for style not so much for speed. Isn't it cool? It was on display and has gone missing... I need to interrogate the usual suspect: M.
Hey Many Happy Returns of Pioneer Day! Did you get my phone message? An oldies radio station here is playing PIONEERS of RRRRROOOOOOCCCCKKKKK!!! Thought of you! Also thought of you last night when S knew all the words , melody to Mississippi Queen. 'Eh? C did too. Turns out it is on Guitar Hero. Guess I gotta get into the game... told them it is a favorite of yours. I like that AVGL is your favorite musician :)
oh, wow, the pinewood derby!! that is an awesome entry! Happy Pioneer Day to all!
ReplyDeleteHey Many Happy Returns of Pioneer Day!
ReplyDeleteDid you get my phone message? An oldies radio station here is playing PIONEERS of RRRRROOOOOOCCCCKKKKK!!! Thought of you! Also thought of you last night when S knew all the words , melody to Mississippi Queen. 'Eh? C did too. Turns out it is on Guitar Hero. Guess I gotta get into the game... told them it is a favorite of yours. I like that AVGL is your favorite musician :)