29 August 2008

Ya' know... this Sarah Palin nomination makes me a bit ill. While looking for something else I came across this link... I think it speaks to why McSame chose her.
http://www.hollywood-newsroom. com [note: this site has changed since I originally posted this!]

Here is the quote from the blog [that I read on Friday]:

We just know one thing, Sarah Palin is kinda hot. Yeah, we’re all nodding, we’d tap it. A lot hotter than frackin’ Joe “Jerry Van Dyke” Biden. Sarah Palin, John McCain’s Vice President pick for the Republicans, is totally MILFy GILFy. [look that up yourself, ohh ick.] Just look at her, ya know it, she’s totally naughty, kinky, and takes no bullshit. Mmmm, Sarah could be MY VISE President any day.

... We’d all, guys I mean, have boners for her, which would control our voting decisions. She’s the anti-Hillary Clinton — who was a major boner deflater. The cock controls the decision of men, and we do dumb stuff for chicks, which includes voting for a Republican in 08.

Be sure to watch her on Craig Ferguson. He nails it when he identifies her "naughty librarian vibe." What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. cmon, h. this article is trash. i would love to read your views on what you want for the future of this country . . . but as a plea from those who like checking the letter of the day at least stick to disagreeing with palin's policies and positions and leave this junk alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do disagree with Palin's policies, Pretty much all of them. I have read about her on Wikipedia, in Newsweek, Time, the Deseret News, the San Francisco Chronicle. Watched video of her, new and recent (before the VP nomination). Also: her example, the manner she deals with people, her lack of experience, her education/training...

    I do encourage people to read Your blog http://americanstand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete