Again, agreed. I'd love to print a copy of this wacky journal of sorts, that robs my real journal. So I must record the cleaning of the fridge. It is a rare chore done about this place. These pics don't show the true story, in all its grime.
07 October 2008
Tough jobs... Make It Fun & Get It Done.
There are some things in life that just seem hard to do. Of course they aren't, and yet... finding the courage to actually clean the fridge can seem monumental.
A pal, who is not reading blogs, along with her mother, is focusing on living... GREAT point. Her mother told her, " Just to go out and play with your kids, AND DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF IT!"
Again, agreed. I'd love to print a copy of this wacky journal of sorts, that robs my real journal. So I must record the cleaning of the fridge. It is a rare chore done about this place. These pics don't show the true story, in all its grime.


Again, agreed. I'd love to print a copy of this wacky journal of sorts, that robs my real journal. So I must record the cleaning of the fridge. It is a rare chore done about this place. These pics don't show the true story, in all its grime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment