04 November 2008

HOLDING my BREATH.


K, the Courageous, wore his Obama shirt yesterday to JUNIOR HIGH in UTAH COUNTY. OMG. The comments were amazing. Scriptural. Stupid. Racist. Predictable. To a punk who said that Obama wasn't even American (the day before the presidential election) another kid, not K but near him, said, "Now you are just sounding stupid."

(Actually saw this while driving through Nevada...made me sad, and mad, that so much energy was spent to fling mud on a good man.)
Is, "Myfriends" is now a swear word, something the Supreme Court could look into...abuses of freedom of speech?

I am waiting for tomorrow morning and I hope to never receive, send or send a reply to any sort of political email... ever. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I was SO ready for these elections to be over. Since I donated to Mitt, I must be on every single political mailing list in the WORLD. I have gotten enough political junk mail in the past six months to supply an entire African village with paper. (Or maybe toilet paper?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was brave and admirable!

    ReplyDelete