
http://www.uvmag.com/novdec08/54_55.htm
N saw this and said, "MAAAAAAHHHHHMMMMM, [Mom] you are so lucky!"
I said, "Ya know... the harder you work the luckier you are."
S (16) said, "Whoa. You are amazing." Meaning... where do you keep all these corny sayings?
This is from Utah Valley Magazine. Last year when the home tour was canceled I called UV Mag and told them that our house was kinda decked out, might be good in a future Christmas issue. Jeanette Bennett and her husband came by and took lots of pictures. Fun! Doesn't quite capture all the glitter though. ;)
your house looks amazing! can't wait to see the mag in person!
ReplyDeletei love the red banister. and we are going through glitter withdrawls here in bama.
talk to you soon!
Hmmmm... glitter withdraw'ls in 'bama?! Sounds serious. Is that in anyway related to Southern "drawls"? Let's hope your dilemma is only gestational. Perhaps consult a Glitterologist, if you can find a good one. A good Ophthalmologist might be able to help though... it is closely related to a condition of the eye/heart connection!
ReplyDelete;D
Haily,
ReplyDeleteThe article looks great! I had so much fun decorating with you last Christmas. As a fellow glitter enthusiast, I can't get enough of the stuff. Let do it all again and have a party... Okay, maybe a modified version this year.
Have a happy, sparkling, day!
N.York
That's beautiful! I love it. I may be calling you for decorating advice, Hailey. I can't wait to see the magazine. Love, love, love your style!
ReplyDelete