
Brake-less, gear-less in San Francisco! I dream of being so cool that I could ride a bike like this, helmet-less, in San Francisco and live to tell about it.

Geared and fully loaded with brakes and bags. In theory this bike holds 20 bags of groceries. Dig the kick stand. Available at Mad Dog in Orem.

This is a gem that we saw in NYC. LOADED. Brakes, gears, bells, whistles, sirens, batteries, storage, locks, lights. The man who owned the bike was a character. So lovely. When he noticed me admiring his bike he came over an talked with me. Kinda missing a few teeth. He was a garbage collector, loved his work. Made this bike. And then he pointed out one of the special features:

The red thing next to the "ding-dong" bike bell (I have the same one on my beloved "vintage" pink bike (only 18 years!)) is actually a very LOUD siren, taken from an authentic NYC car. He pressed it and got a lot of people's attention.
Hello Kitty checking out the bike in NYC.
The one that got away... sniffle sniffle.
No comments:
Post a Comment