C sporting his favorite vintage curling sweater.
On FB my beloved sister-in-law Michelle keeps saying that HER husband is the best. I love Nick, but the BEST? See, I know that of all the Leechie Boys I married thEE Absolute most wonderful, smartest, cutest, kindest, handsomest, most stylish, cleverest and most patient, AND! ... well, I'll leave it at that. Here is a picture of him, in my well-organized-brain room, looking humble, which he is also.
Last Tuesday night he drove N & M to Logan for their bi-annual appointment with the only audiologist in the State of Utah that gives a d*** about deaf children actually hearing and really learning how to speak. C spent the night, took Wednesday off, and then the 3 of them went to M's appt at 9, N's was later. -- They finally left at 4:00! I really appreciate that he did this for all of us! I had uninterupted time with J and also was just relieved to NOT have to go and try to understand all the technical information, not to mention d r i v e more.
I wouldn't want to put it to a vote, but...
Did I mention that he loves babies and sings and cooks too!
[Edit: I forgot to mention that yesterday/today and tomorrow he has/is/will go around and change all the clocks to daylight savings time! Not a favorite chore of mine. He is an intrepid time changer, no matter how high or dusty! Whoa.]
C is pretty awesome, i have to admit.
ReplyDeleteONE of the best, for sure.
ReplyDelete