
The Valentine Gnomie... The white flag should've read, "I surrender!" Didn't really have time to create and be clever, if not brilliant. Wrapped him in an assortment of valentimey decor and called it "Done." Meanwhile I worked on a magnet board for the room.
The following is from an in-class party last week:
Treat #1: Rum Balls by Birthday Girl Vonda! A professional chocolatier.
Treat #2: Peanut Butter Bars brought in by the very trim "Peanut Butter" -- Don't ask about grams of fat, she said the next class.
Treat #3: Cream Filled Chocolate Mini-Cupcakes, brought in by Shauna, a chef.
The On-as: Donna, Vonda, Rona & Shauna!
It was an amazing, fun and HARD workout. I asked birthday girl Donna (who I've known for about 17 years, & whose son is a pal of S's) if she's had a good life so far... Rona was trying to kill us. Well, Rona made us earn the treats.
I've learned that when treats are offered at Spin, take one. Once I said, "No thank you." Only to go home and do a lot more dammage than one mini cup cake would have done. Thankfully, there aren't treats very often... and never before a trio of treats.
I'm so with you on the "take one" rule. When we had rice krispy treats for Valentine's Day, I was really good and didn't take one, but I obsessed over them all day and ended up making them with the kids then eating half the pan! Yikes.
ReplyDelete