Hi, Hailey, I'm sorry about your eye. I get a lot of those, what with allergies and one chronically dry eye. Clean, hot compresses help me most, several times a day at least, and then, of course taking vitamins and getting enough sleep. I make sure I change my pillowcase often, even daily, and flush my eye every so often with single-use, preservative-free eye drops like "Tears Naturale Free", or something similar (preservatives irritate my eyes). If all fails and the infection persists, Dr. and antibiotics might be necessary. Don't I sound authoritative? That's just what I do, so take it with a grain of salt. Hope your eye gets better soon!
You sound like the Voice of Experience. The odd thing is that my eye lid is swollen and not really the eye. I went this morning to the insta-care place up the street... after being weighed(?!?), and crying a bit to help clean up my eye... D: <-- big frowny face. The physician's assistant gave me a prescription. He said it was an infection of the eye-lid. I did a few of the things that you mentioned and it was odd, nothing was really changing.
Ha. I love the line about "getting enough sleep." That is actually something I'm working on for other reasons, without a lot of luck.
Yeah, sleep. Like I have any right to talk about that. Funny. As if I had any self-discipline there. It's just so quiet late at night, with no one to interrupt.
Hi, Hailey, I'm sorry about your eye. I get a lot of those, what with allergies and one chronically dry eye. Clean, hot compresses help me most, several times a day at least, and then, of course taking vitamins and getting enough sleep. I make sure I change my pillowcase often, even daily, and flush my eye every so often with single-use, preservative-free eye drops like "Tears Naturale Free", or something similar (preservatives irritate my eyes). If all fails and the infection persists, Dr. and antibiotics might be necessary. Don't I sound authoritative? That's just what I do, so take it with a grain of salt. Hope your eye gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteYou sound like the Voice of Experience. The odd thing is that my eye lid is swollen and not really the eye. I went this morning to the insta-care place up the street... after being weighed(?!?), and crying a bit to help clean up my eye... D: <-- big frowny face.
ReplyDeleteThe physician's assistant gave me a prescription. He said it was an infection of the eye-lid. I did a few of the things that you mentioned and it was odd, nothing was really changing.
Ha. I love the line about "getting enough sleep." That is actually something I'm working on for other reasons, without a lot of luck.
Yeah, sleep. Like I have any right to talk about that. Funny. As if I had any self-discipline there. It's just so quiet late at night, with no one to interrupt.
ReplyDeleteHope the medicine helps.