22 June 2009

Chores? Plan? Organized routine?

  • Sunday: Journal, meal planning, couple & family council, personal study
  • Monday: Clean bathrooms, water plants
  • Tuesday: Create shopping list
  • Wednesday: Mend, clean stove and microwave
  • Thursday: Sweep and mop all hard floor surfaces
  • Friday: Balance checkbook, dust
  • Saturday: Vacuum, clean cars
Found the above at a sickening blog via Googling: family fun daily chores... I've had the slip of paper for ages and just finally looked it up. The post is from 2007 -- Vanilla something.

My children do things, just not really chores. I've tried. They are nice sweet young people. Our house is kinda messy, but clean. That is all ok. As I have more time at home, not homeschooling or running people about to 5 differnet schools and not digging out from under business/family/personal papers the house is getting neater and tidier. In the meantime my therapist Vanda visits every other week, with a crew, and washes everything down.

My recent favorite is listening to Radio From Hell x96's podcast of the Boner of the Day. I recommend passing out laughing while washing the dishes, or sorting laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment