15 August 2009

P is for poop.



All sorts of latent fears of pasty white people with small minds and smaller hearts are being played out via the medical issues/reforms, and the fear is being stoked by like minded & hearted idiots like G. Beck and R. Limbaughpoop & that drip S. Palin. Everyone, no matter the party, knows we need medical reform. It was on the platform for McCain too. (What did bush do about it in 8 years?) -->Furthermore(!): if the dems don't do anything they are said to be deadbeats, if they do anything it is considered sneaky or rushed.

2 comments:

  1. so am i in the category of pasty white people with small minds and small hearts? the country obviously needs reform. is it too much to understand that some of us look at neutral facts and come to a different decision than government-run health care?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, you know you are Not pasty white with neither a small mind or heart! You are Radiant inside and out!

    I do think that R. Limbaugh, Glen Beck, S Palin and their ilk are pretty pasty though. That line of Palin's about pulling the plug on Grandma is so wrong. I just learned that a major part of health care cost is for very sick people who want to die at home but whose doctors basically won't let them, or aren't allowed to [?] -- that is very different than a insurance or government guy "pulling a plug."

    I also think that the shouting, gun toting [exposed - so it is legal, but I don't get why the guy would bring it] guy at a town hall mtg. with his congressman is kinda small minded, and not very respectful. I'm fine with the gun -- yeah, yeah -- it is the threat behind it that I don't get. If I were at that mtg. I would feel threatened and leave, quickly. That isn't a great way to promote dialog.

    Did you her Orin Hatch today, a rebuttal to Obama's radio address? He mentioned that the country needs civil dialog as well.

    Love you Brit!
    I'm excited that something is happening! I'd really like to just read the actual bill.

    ReplyDelete