29 August 2009

S is for Stray note & a Story to remember, cautionary.

Morissey (The Smiths) is singing to me. Let me, let me get what I want this time...
Just found this... I think it was from my visit with
Marie Ricks. Ironic that it is clutter from her visit. This faded index card has been taped to my studio window for ages. NO. I never read it. Not ever. No more taping things "up."
My studio is in my sites for next clean up/out. I am desperate to get to work. Art work. No more cleaning out crap.
The note:
-Working blind.
-Some women leave a mess. They don't want to address what is behind it. Here is a story: C & Co. went to clean up/out/move a close relative... she isn't well. The latest find were +30! half eaten ice cream cones in the freezer. You know, they were being saved for "later." Later rarely comes,if ever. Who would want to eat a half eaten, re-frozen, paper covered, weeks old, soft-serve ice cream cone?
-- Music has changed to Average White Band: Play That Funky Music -- the play list is called Fun & Done.
[Is any of the following {heading} really worth keeping/organizing? Wasting space with? Just Do IT!]
- Newspaper. [I do save the funny pages(only) for a bunch of good reasons. Right now I'm cutting out funny ones to make a "funny page" for ward missionaries... never know what to write to them.]
- Mom's inbox, school papers [Sign 'em and get rid of them! If it needs to be kept put it in the right binder or file.]
- To file
- Pending
- Fit it/repairs [H: Just do it ASAP. Don't let it linger or pile up.]
- To do
- Letters [? Do people even write those anymore? Again, just do it and forget it. FAST!]
- Gifts. [H: get them, don't buy them and stash them for the future. Wrap them , with a nice card and get it there early. If you are invited last minute and don't have time for a gift, that is just too bad.]
---> Focus on bringing house to HOUSE OF ORDER. On Finishing [Landing]
FURIOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment