Hailey, may I join you down in the well? I've had a crappy week, too. Hence the post on death and the writing of dark poetry on my blog, if you've taken a peek. If you haven't, maybe you shouldn't. The best thing I can say about my week is that I've been very productive in the dark poetry department: about five pages worth. I think I'm coming up out of the murky depths, though. Hope you are, too. Sorry about your microwave and your ceiling fan and doctors who don't get it. I hear you. I hope you figure out your son's ear issues and the hip thing turns out to be no big deal, and nothing else breaks this week.
i'm so excited you reposted my bike photo! there are a lot of these bikes in my neighborhood all decked out by their owners, who all seem to be middle aged and older Latino men. i love these bikes--i think they are truly works of art.
Hailey, may I join you down in the well? I've had a crappy week, too. Hence the post on death and the writing of dark poetry on my blog, if you've taken a peek. If you haven't, maybe you shouldn't. The best thing I can say about my week is that I've been very productive in the dark poetry department: about five pages worth. I think I'm coming up out of the murky depths, though. Hope you are, too. Sorry about your microwave and your ceiling fan and doctors who don't get it. I hear you. I hope you figure out your son's ear issues and the hip thing turns out to be no big deal, and nothing else breaks this week.
ReplyDeleteWould love to talk to you! Let's go on a bike ride! Afternoons?
ReplyDeletei'm so excited you reposted my bike photo! there are a lot of these bikes in my neighborhood all decked out by their owners, who all seem to be middle aged and older Latino men. i love these bikes--i think they are truly works of art.
ReplyDelete