05 September 2009

Hi!
Last night we stayed in Elko. At a very nice Comfort Inn. After:
C made a reservation for us online
Driving for an hour plus at 60 mph
From the Piquop Rest Stop
Getting a flat
At a well lit rest stop that was fixed by. Very nice fellow from AAA
Where we stopped to throw out the trash from McDonalds
Where we stopped in wendover after
Getting gas After having left at 7:00
(and
then briefly visiting Rona)
After S went to AAA to get maps, so we could better navigate around road construction
AND to renew our membership with a check for $79.
Which I realized expired on 9/1 (Tuesday)
Where, being a bright girl, she put the receipt in my wallet, neat & tidy
Where I found it
When the AAA lady almost didn't want to send help.
Soon I will get dressed and
Get the tire fixed/replaced
And! We will visit the, this weekend only,
Elko Fair! (to be read in italics because that is how it is always written).

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment