07 October 2009

L is for lost Leo?


Leo? Gone from the Deseret News? Wrote a letter:

Hello,
Although we read other bits of the paper, that is all that is now left, now that all the articles are so short. I subscribe to the Deseret News for one reason: the Funny Pages.

Our favorite are:
Bizarro (when you drop that, we will simply cancel our subscription).
Leo
Pickles
Baby Blues
Mother Goose & Grim
Mutts

All my children are very sad that Leo has been replaced by the very unfunny Fort Knox. Deflocked and Cul de Sac are drippy and unfunny as well, and, if possible, getting worse.

I told my 9 year old son, who is deaf and related to Leo, that I would write to you for him, but I am sad too. Please don't skeletonize the funny pages.

Thank you for your attention.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment