25 October 2009

Recessions Woes: limited inventories

Hello! Today is the last day of your sale and I Really wanted to order something from Garnet Hill. Specifically I was looking for percale sheets & duvet cover with bold patterns in great colors, a night gown/shirt for me and pajama pants for my husband. Although some of the patterns are fun and bold they aren't on percale sheets or nightshirts. I love the monsters but not so much for Mom and Dad's bed. Eileen Fisher just leaves me cold. All beige and gray is beyond tasteful and is dull. For years we have bought flannel nightshirts from Garnet Hill but there isn't even one in the catalog this year and there are no fun pajama pants for men. Our kids love it when we wear the guitar, pear, big roses, leopard or rocket pajamas. My rocket night shirt is so worn and loved it is in shreds. I hope that in the future you will consider bringing back the big, bold, fun flannel nightshirts and that the percale sheets will be unique, fun and colorful again. Thanks for listening, Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment