02 November 2009
ProjectTime
The idea behind ProjectTime is to hang out with clever women who do clever things for an evening. Usually everyone has something that they are working on/need to get to. Cool creations that involve needles (small and pointy or knitting), thread, yarn, glue, crochet hooks, scissors, buttons to sew, papers to sort, socks to sort... whatever. If you are completely caught up with everything in your life I can create a project for you or lend you ideas. Of course there is always my laundry that needs to be done. ;) The Beehive Bazaar is the first weekend in December and I'm gunning for it, making my whimsimobilia. Some of it I work on alone, other things are nice to have company for. ALSO: It gives me a touch of focus and a reason to clean up a bit. Bring a friend if you'd like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment