12 April 2010

D is for DweebMom.


about an hour ago ·  · 
Hailey Meyer Liechty 
 H: 
Like!

S Stella Liechty
S: 
you know mom... you could just click the like button...
Kelsey Palmer
K.P: 
That ^ totally MLIA worthy.

S Stella Liechty
S
how would i word it though?
Nicole Jolley
N.J.: 
"Today my mom said like! on my facebook instead of just clicking the like button"

Kelsey Palmer
K.P.: 
Epic.

S Stella Liechty
S: 
good. ill do it... ummmm now. i mean time wasting is what that site is for right?

Kelsey Palmer
K.P. 
Correct. I'm trying to get through my film just so i can reward myself with reading MLIA.. Obsessivvvvvveeeeeeeeee~

S Stella Liechty
S: 
DONE! ha and all in memory of you guys :) hahaha

Hailey Meyer Liechty
H: 
True, I'm a dweeb. To just reply "like" on my iPhone seems so, ummm, so ... drab, blase, apathetic as a reply to, "can she do it? YES SHE CAN!!!" And, besides I do Like!, with glitter & dance music. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment