The doctor, the doctor's office and the hospital haven't really told us anything to expect. This is disappointing. I've been reading things online, some is very out of date. Sigh.
2 Facebook comments I left at 2 different places:
Andrew, you are right. On my list of things I don't get: why DO (many) women run around 90% naked. If it is that comfortable why don't men, aside from legal restraints, do it too? AND! Why would there be the double standard legally for men? Must be like TV and politics ... men must be in suits, big, pasty & nasty while women have to be rail thin, in tight suits, and have (usually long) hair, show legs, and feign sweet bitterness.
RE: Rally to Restore Sanity:
--> "Hard times and not end times."
AND! I love that Tony Bennett sang. This is the team I want to be on. Let's make America better, not just bitter. And, let's laugh a little on the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment