Last year I remember there was a ban on glitter on Valentines entered into the Mile High contest. Is that the same this year? The rules don't mention it but I don't want to get on RFH's bad side.
I like glitter, to put it mildly, but it is never loose and no confetti, ever. I'd love to win this contest yet more importantly I'd Love to make Radio From Hell valentines that you Love, and show my love and appreciation for the many sorely needed laughs you've given me this last year.
Tuesday's Boner #3, the German dork who tattooed his "mini", and Bill's delivery of the story, nearly killed us. Really! While driving to school I was laughing so hard when I looked at my sons' expressions in the rear view mirror and lost it! They are 15 and 13 and they had crooked facial paralysis; stuck in shock and laugh. Suddenly their stunned faces broke and we all busted up ... I slowed down, though should have pulled over, to sop up the tears of laughter. Thanks!
--- Perhaps RFH needs yet another warning/disclaimer? Simmons takes no responsibility for any real or implied opinion, humor or creativity, RFH is not intended for children, and RFH assumes no responsibility for impaired driving caused by excessive laughter.
Valentimely hugs & squishes,
Keep up the great work!
Hailey
A fan in Lindon
No comments:
Post a Comment