
For a while M liked to open things. EVERYTHING. Bananas were the special of the day when this picture was taken. M opened bags of chips, lipstick, milk, medicine, mascara, rolls of coins, her diapers, packages of hearing aid batteries (and ate them). Happily, I am reporting that she is not doing this so much any more. We could never figure out where she got those things or where we were when she opened them... Definitely super-hero talent material.
i love that picture, and that story. what is it with kids sometimes, and the big question...where was i when it happened? ain't that the truth!
ReplyDeletelooks like time for bananananana bread! yum!
ReplyDeleteZlB, you are soooooo right. However, some were coated with a fine layer of dog hair etc. My bananananana bread recipe doesn't call for etc. Banana bummer.
ReplyDeleteThanks (nO & ZlB) for the comments! I'm trying to get ready for next week's guest spot on Design Mom. Nice to know someone is out there. :) Laughing at me, I mean with me.