
After a walk in the rain with C and Ginger seeing this post on Design Mom, "O is for Origami" is about as great as technology gets. Thought I'd share the link on this letter of the day blog. (Leslie, I hope you are reading this!) Check this out: Origami! (A la ka zham!) I am looking forward to learning more about origami and this site.
I can't find my precious little Leica camera and my printer isn't cooperating so, sniffle sniffle, it is nice when technology can actually pick me up, sniffle sniffle.
This morning is N's IEP (Individual Education Plan) with USDB (Utah School for the Deaf and Blind). Basically C and I are considering legal action against them for not providing the services they promise and for just being such arrogant and apathetic poo-poo heads. I think that will hold up in court, not sure. This is not our style. C is incredibly diplomatic but, we have really had it.
I am considering driving/partially moving to Logan next fall so that M can get the services she NEEDS from a great new oral deaf program called Sound Beginnings, started by Dr. Karl White. It is incredible.
I want to hear more about Sound Beginnings!
ReplyDelete