


N and bath time fun.
I hope that no one is surfing the web and comes across my blog because they were looking for "nak ed ladies" -- ha ha, I added the space thinking that will throw them off.
Spring is marching on, around here it has been cold and rainy. I love it, my peas are loving it and the ducks love, love LOVE it. Llamas? They don't seem to care about much.
One of the highlights of spring if to ask small children if they would like to see a "Naked Lady in a Bath?" Be careful with this these days, this joke only works if you ask a child this question while standing in a garden, no where near a bath tub and be sure that no real naked ladies are involved. Any other way would be sick and wrong and eventually lead to a visit by a uniformed officer of the law. Don't do it. Outside, standing by a big bleeding heart plant is the ONLY way.
The second part of the joke is to gently pluck a flower, turn it upside down and reveal the lady in the bath!
S, K, J, and N love to make these Ladies out of bleeding heart flowers, gently folding the outer petals down to reveal the head and arms of the lady. Giggle giggle giggle.
Best to do it on a big plant so that you don't enthusiastically destroy a lovely young blooming plant.
Lovely M, a young lady in the bath.
You made me laugh. Good idea with the space. Thanks, too, for the lovely flower photos. I get it now. I needed the visual. Why didn't you say anything about the Beehive thing when we lunched the other day?
ReplyDeleteI didn't? Hmmm, not enough time. I've only 100 % finished 2 needle books. They are fun. Clay inventory is very thin. Do what you can, 'eh? I'll finish more tomorrow. I'll post some pictures.
ReplyDelete