I realize there are a few of you out there who pop in to see what I might post here. Sorry to say that I am going NUTS this week with meetings. For some reason Margo's pre-schools think she is appliyng for a job at the FBI and needs a complete physical; they must have the DOCTOR'S SIGNATURE! She also needs her hard-working single mom (C is in China for 10 days, J said, "Oh yeah, I forgot Dad is on vacation!") to go to 4 meetings in ONE week for USDB. What the hell is this all about? Margo is a special case so I have her in two pre-schools, one so that she can be with hearing children on a regular basis. That school also had a parent orientation. I am on a rant. I have to sign papers each time I pick her up or drop her off. STICKERS! I need to sign papers in case they take her picture. I have to fill out car-pool papers, copy birth certificates, treat (100% junk food) approval forms... I'M NOT JOKING. This paper/school crap is making me reconsider home-schooling.
On another front... my house, one scrap of trash and paper and art supply at a time is coming together. The painting is done. Now I need to move back in. I'd just like to make my bed and put clean laundry away! Can't, gotta get ready for another meeting.
I acutually enjoyed talking with you at the meeting, refreshing face and a little more back to earth focus on what REALLY needs to happen. We'll talk next week! (Margo kept asking to play with "nana", so we should defintely get them playing together soon.)
ReplyDelete