M, my trusty sidekick, was in the studio when I took the Wednesday picture. She was rattling off all the letters and proudly ate the, "S for Stel-wa!" I have no idea what made her skin green but it worked for the picture. Perfect. Such a cutie. Ginger, part of the parade that follows me around the house, doesn't like pretzels and wasn't any help cleaning up.
Check out this simple and slow recipe. NO CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP. I'm not much of a meat eater yet I need to feed these kids. Vegetarian, not the frozen dinner kind, takes forever.
Old Fashioned S L O W Roast
6 small potatoes
6 small onions
6 medium carrots
1 boneless beef chuck roast (about 3 pounds)
Spices whatthehell
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup water, maybe more
~ toss in some tapioca, just to freak the kids out, tell them they are fish eyes.
Place all ingredients in your slow cooker. [<--- what a weird word. Sounds like Bush, as in he would say: "She's a good looker."]
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
That is an awesome photo.
ReplyDelete