26 November 2007

R is for RELENTLESS.

Lately, well for the last several months, my schedule has been back to back BIG things. The paint, inside, outside, furniture, start of school, Halloween, church calling substitution (PRIMARY MUSIC!!! I get to do music all three hours. :) That's ducky with me but I've gotta put in the time to do fine.), bathroom remuddling, Thanksgiving. Anyway, I can hear C yelling for everyone to get moving, I've got to too, but I wanted to post about the BEEHIVE BAZAAR. That is my recent relentless task for this week. I've also got something up my sleeves, and about my house for a certain very special birthday girl...

I've been busy glazing odd do-dads and firing the kiln. Looking forward to working on that today. I'm going to try and be disciplined. For me the real "F" word is FOCUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment