OK. Here is the story: A long while ago I was looking for something at a museum site and stumbled across this. The story behind the painting is that the subject is a real woman who lived in Spain; she had 7 children. Well, how about that?
Several months/years? later K tells me that he needs to paint a Spanish painting for his Spanish class. I said, I have just the painting. K was completely grossed out and did a Goya, of an innocent man dressed in white getting shot to death instead.
now that is one of the strangest things I've ever seen, which if you know me is saying something. s/he is like no bearded lady i have ever seen.
ReplyDelete--writermama
OK. Here is the story: A long while ago I was looking for something at a museum site and stumbled across this. The story behind the painting is that the subject is a real woman who lived in Spain; she had 7 children. Well, how about that?
ReplyDeleteSeveral months/years? later K tells me that he needs to paint a Spanish painting for his Spanish class. I said, I have just the painting. K was completely grossed out and did a Goya, of an innocent man dressed in white getting shot to death instead.