
The waining days of the school year... Now I will talk about packing lunch.
In the last two years I have had to make lunch every day. This used to be just too much for me and yet now I am a master. Love notes, special candy, sandwiches to envy, worthy trade-ables and fight worthy home made cookies. Today I made some for a last lunch celebration and to give to the wonderful office women, they are geniuses! Also a special bus driver.
One thing that has developed is the decorated lunch bag. This is K's for today... M helped with the idea.
Oh I am sure he will love it.
ReplyDeleteActually... I took it to his class, in tie dye and a baseball hat... and he sorta grinned, and groaned!
ReplyDeleteI must say that I recently benefitted from one of H's stunning lunch compostions, chock full of treats, surprises and all beautifully composed and packaged. H is amazing.
ReplyDelete