08 March 2009

My kind of family van.


Had a conversation last night with a Utah Valley Democrat. She wondered what she was doing here... I guess I do too. Lovely lovely person. But as Popeye so eloquently said, "I yam what I yam," and so I am pretty comfortable here. I also realize that thoughtful, caring people all all around me. Witness this van.

I saw this van parked at the Scera Theater. [Theatre?] I stopped in my tracks. It was a home school event and whoa: Dig the Pro-family, Pro-Obama sticker. That is cool. I am very happy to see support for President Obama, especially in Utah Co. Give the man a chance to clean the colossal mess left from the last Eight years by Bush & Co.

Please also note that I've smudged the license plate numbers... don't want any vitriolic Ut. Co. nut jobs coming after my new friends! -- also not writing details of recently received emails & my lovely friend's recent experiences at the hands of Ut. Co. Republicans.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I want those stickers right now for my family van. And thanks for being one of the first to comment on my blog! I'd love to see you guys again. All I ever see is my computer.

    ReplyDelete