
Found this idea via a random email that I get from CraftStylish. N's quilt top is nearing the final stages and as I sew it together I am also piecing a crazy quilt together. S wants to take her I-spy quilt to the Deca Nationals but that's a No. I do want to send her with something homemade. I think I'll take the crazy quilt scaps and sew them into a pillow case. I like this pin cushion -- one day.
As I've sewn N's quilt together I've seen that one row is ONE square short. Where did it go? Which fabric was it?! Ashley suggested that I take pictures. Glad that I have...the run away square appears to be a bright blue ducky pattern. Ah ha! See it? :o
Fun and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is amazing and I loved your kids last night. Their jokes were GREAT! N's grasp of the humor was really fun and I made a note to write them out so that Hadley could get all of the great puns. I also loved how M laughed in all of the right places. Did you know all that had been going on with Emily H? And when they announced the building, I craned around to see you and give you the thumbs up but I didn't see you. Sorry we didn't get to chat!
ReplyDelete