Hey K!~ It's a spoon, not a shovel!!!
Tomorrow is K's 14th birthday! We are celebrating tonight with a triple layer lemon cake (Ashley's recipe). (Giving Stephanie H the day off.)
While mixing and heating and stirring and removing, N asked, "Mom, what does 'remove' mean?"
This is happening a lot lately. As N reads more and more, he is coming across words that don't add up to either his experiences or maturity. It is clear that his language/vocabulary is missing some critical and basic words. I need to keep a list. Review them with him.
The kitchen conversation continued:
H: M, what do you want to be when you grow up?
M: I want to be the same like S [sister S], cause she sings on the radio. And I want to drive too. And I'll drive safe.
And tres chic, like Mlle. S, to boot!
I've been making a lot of these flower pompoms lately for our entryway. They are from a great $10.00/5 Martha Stewart kit at ?! Wal-mart.
No comments:
Post a Comment