
This is something that doesn't happen everyday... I won!
Today K and I went to buy him a suit and spoil him for his birthday. I said I need to be at "Let's Cook!" (the Bosch Store) on Center St. in Orem (across from Target) at 4:00. I want to enter a drawing. We were there. I walked in and entered. We waited for 4:15. 4:16. They started the give-away. Starting with the Grand Prize. Then the man read MY NAME! Whoa. That was rather surreal. My name?! K was there and saw the whole thing. Then they handed me this nifty compact Bosch mixer. Lovely. I'll try it tomorrow on Strawberry Shortcake. :)
This is extra lovely since my 18 year old Kitchen Aid is starting to dread the bread... As in, the bread I make all the time... I'll save it for S or K. The Kitchen Aid is a work horse.
Thanks Let's Cook!
Wow- Congrats! You'll have to let me know how it works. I've never seen the compact version.
ReplyDeleteHi Amber! Actually I wanted to text Rona about this yesterday but then I stopped myself. Seems that a lot of people tell her all sorts of unnecessary details, myself included. Which! she often broadcasts to the class... also, if she heard about this she might expect me to make something for the class!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! You can make me some bread now. I'm kidding, of course. I actually own A Bosch, and I really like it, too. I just don't get around to making bread in it very much. Too lazy. Your family is lucky.
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteyeah!!! you have always been a winner but its high time the rest of the world started acknowledging it! viva la bosche!
ReplyDeleteI should make bread... but I don't want to eat it. NOTHING makes Nathan happier than when I made bread--which I have done once in his 8 years (the lovely yeast-risen kind).
ReplyDeleteElena, lazy?! !!!(those are extra just for you!) ;) Your new blog is very cool. I love the "in" to your writing/family world. (Skip the bread lament, keep typing!) Hey friends, check it out http://elenajube.blogspot.com/
Also, the Bosch seems really loud. I need to discretely ask about it at the Bosch store. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth...
ReplyDelete