29 September 2009

Summer is over. Long live summer.


The slightly glittered board at the Spin room, 800 N.
The Gnomie went fishing in early June:
Then he went on a trip to Hawaii, just in time for Ipo's farewell party. Boo hoo hoo. She moved to Samoa. Thankfully, for N, her son is still here for a while.

Rona is waiting for the Gnomie's Halloween return. I think he'll turn into a vampire, very trendy.

1 comment:

  1. Hailey,
    Sorry about the happy post. I try never to be happy usually. Don't know what happened. Actually, that was the first day after about three weeks of mental suckiness that I didn't feel like death, so the sense of almost well-being was exhilarating. Also, my last blog post was depression poetry and the one before that was about death, so I thought maybe I was due for a change of blog mood. If it makes you feel better, you might want to look at my poem from the previous post, which nobody seemed to understand was not about being lost in the desert, but about being emotionally dead. I was not ok when I wrote that. And just so you know, my happy file is for those times when I'm not sure I want to do life anymore.
    Anyway, hope you're ok.

    ReplyDelete